Thursday, October 13, 2016

Welcome Everyone!

I am so excited to be managing our team this year! It did not seem right that these kids would not be able to participate simply because they couldn't find a team manager.

Before we really get rolling, I would like to introduce myself:

Currently, the many roles of Lydia Croupe include mom, Instructional Technology Specialist for Richardson ISD, and Communications Chair for Sanger PTA. I have been in education for 13 years, so I know how important it is for students to have things like Destination Imagination to be a part of. William is my oldest and has participated in DI the past two years. I know he is excited to be competing again this year. William has a little brother who may make appearances during our meetings. However, our two dogs (Stevie and Freddie) will most likely remain outside or upstairs when we meet.

This will be a fun experience for everyone involved! Thank you for letting your child be a part of it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment